If you happen to love coconut, in your veggies, curries, desserts and everything that you devour, well here’s a Pina Colada cocktail recipe just for you.
How to pin a pInA cOlaDa – A CocktAil ReCipe
- Tall Cocktail Glass
- 1 Shot White Rum
- 1 Tetra Pack Pineapple Juice
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk/Coconut Cream
- 1 scoop Small Vanilla Ice Cream
- 5-6 pieces Pineapple Slices ( For Garnishing)
How to churn out a Pina Colada:
- Pour a tetra pack of pineapple juice into a jar.
- Add a cup of coconut cream to it.
- Then drop in a small pack of vanilla ice-cream followed by some muddled ice.
- Beat it with a cake beater, making circular movements, vertical and horizontal. Ensure that it’s beaten till frothy.
- Pour a shot of rum into the glass. Then sloosh in the pineapple and ice-cream blend till the glass is filled to the brim.
- Garnish with pineapple slices.
Pina Colada cocktail recipe is for coconut and pineapple enthusiasts.